Strategic Employment Law Consultation Services
Understanding Your Employment Law Rights And Obligations
Unfortunately, growth opportunities may not be available in one’s current position, and concerns about contractual obligations may give an executive or financial professional concerns about the potential for breach of contract or other aspects of employment law. For that reason, the attorneys at Girard Bengali, APC, offer focused employment law guidance to help California executives, employees and financial professionals understand their rights and obligations when seeking new work opportunities.
We are exceptionally well-versed in employment law matters and contractual relations. Our experienced and strategy-driven lawyers can provide you with sound legal counseling in a wide range of issues, including:
- Advice concerning restrictive covenants, such as noncompete clauses, nonsolicitation agreements and trade secret issues
- Manage strategic negotiations of employment contracts, bonus agreements and promissory notes
- Review and negotiate favorable severance packages
- Review and explain obligations related to employee forgivable loans (EFL), retention agreements and promissory notes
- Assist with individual and team transitions between employers
We understand the importance of mobility. We take pride in helping executives and other professionals pursue their careers. Our legal practice is founded on the core principles of character, integrity, respect and excellence. A critical step for successful employment transitions is for you to understand your employment law options to make informed decisions.
Where To Go From Here
To arrange a strategic employment law consultation with a seasoned lawyer in the Los Angeles financial district, call 323-302-9579 or send us an email now. We can review your circumstances and answer your questions about employment law rights and obligations.