Full-Service Securities Arbitration And Litigation Representation
We have significant experience representing clients in FINRA, AAA, JAMS and other arbitration forums, as well as in state and federal courts throughout California. We have earned a reputation for our in-depth knowledge of the securities industry and for our aggressive advocacy, effective legal representation and unparalleled service to our clients.
Our practice covers every aspect of securities arbitration and litigation matters, including:
- Broker misconduct: If you have suffered financial loss because of false or misleading statements by your broker, we can get you the compensation you deserve.
- Brokerage firm misconduct: We have the power and expertise to take on the largest national brokerage houses, as well as regional broker-dealers, when negligence and other forms of brokerage firm misconduct result in substantial financial losses for investors.
- Financial professional employment disputes: Registered representatives and other financial professionals often face unique issues in employment disputes with brokerage firms. Our lawyers’ expansive knowledge of securities industry rules and regulations, combined with our substantial experience as employment law litigators, make us the right choice to resolve your dispute.
- FINRA and SEC enforcement actions and investigations: We know that facing state or federal regulatory action, enforcement proceedings or an investigation can be daunting. We stand as strong legal advisers and aggressive advocates in securities enforcement proceedings.
- How to file an SEC complaint: We can help you draft, submit and then litigate SEC complaints against financial professionals who have defrauded you out of your investment capital.
- Statutes of limitation in securities arbitration and litigation cases: Statutes of limitations vary in securities law, which makes it critical for wronged investors to bring potential claims to an experienced securities lawyer as soon as possible.
Contact Attorneys Well-Versed in Securities Arbitration And Litigation
For strategic and aggressive representation by a law firm with substantial experience in all kinds of investment, commodities, employment and securities industry disputes, call 323-302-9579 or send us a message online now. We are conveniently located in the Los Angeles financial district.