Ashley D. Hunt is an attorney with extensive business litigation
experience. She specializes in a variety of areas, including employment,
securities and business litigation matters.
Ms.Hunt has successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants in court and various alternative dispute resolution tribunals, including the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), American Arbitration Association (AAA) and Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service (JAMS).
Ms.Hunt represents clients in a wide array of litigation matters, including claims for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, churning, suitability, and violations of federal and state securities laws. She also represents individuals and financial institutions in regulatory matters.
Ms.Hunt graduated cum laude from Pepperdine University School of Law. During law school, she externed for the Honorable Edward Rafeedie at the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. She also served as an editor for the Journal of the National Association of Administrative Law Judges.
Ms. Hunt earned both her Master of Arts and Bachelor of Arts from Johns Hopkins University.
Ms.Hunt is licensed to practice law in both California and Colorado.
Areas of Practice
- California, 2004
- Colorado, 2008
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- Juris Doctor cum laude – 2004
- Honors: Honorable Edward Rafeedie at the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Extern
- Law Journal: Journal of the National Association of Administrative Law Judges, Editor
- Johns Hopkins University
- Master of Arts – 2002, Bachelor of Arts – 2000